May 6, 2013

What's Up, Tokyo!

I'm living in the center of Tokyo, and maybe I should be able to see most changes going on in this city.

However, these changes are going on so fast that I can't follow all of them, particularly past a few years.  Tokyo seems to me something like a fast growing creature.

Even just picking up major opened facilities since last year makes a long list as follows:

Skytree
Shibuya Hikarie
Tokyu Plaza Harajuku
Oak Harajuku
Tokyo Square Garden
Kabukiza (renewal)
Tokyo Station (renewal)
Diver City
Japan, including Tokyo, has been economic depression (although it seems been a bit improved just recently), however, opening of these many facilities causes me wonder "Really depression?"

Even I, who is living in Tokyo, feel "Wow" by knowing these changes, so you might do the same if you have ever been to Tokyo and when next time visiting here.

Make sure to bring the most updated tour guide book with you then!
Click here to find more Japanese stuff-->

No comments:

Post a Comment